UC Davis Health System
Q&S Programmer Analyst
Salary Range: $2904.00 to $5384.80
Salary Frequency: Bi-weekly
No. of Positions: 1
Appointment Type: Career
Percentage of Time: 100%
Shift Hour: 08 Hours
Location: Sherman Way Building
Union Representation: No
Benefits Eligible: Yes
We offer exceptional employment benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, generous paid vacations and holidays, excellent retirement savings and investment plans, continuing education, and reduced fee and scholarship programs.
This position has been revised and reposted.
The Quality & Safety Department has combined responsibilities for UCDMC system wide patient safety and quality excellence, performance improvement, patient experience, outcomes management and reporting. Through close interaction with UCDMC departments, units, clinical departments and providers; these functions promote excellence in patient care, patient safety, patient experience and utilization of clinical resources.
The Quality & Safety Analyst position is a programmer analyst role, having primary responsibility for programming (SQL), reporting, and analytical support for the Clinical Operations / Ambulatory Care needs in support of the PRIME (Public Hospital Redesign and Incentives in Medi-Cal) Program. The analyst may also support other quality and safety initiatives and special projects, as needed. The Quality and Safety Analyst also directs and manages PRIME Ambulatory Care outcomes and process reporting dashboards and is responsible for tracking, trending, monitoring, reporting , and communicating results in multiple external and internal environments.
• Advanced experience in database application development and administration, programming languages (SQL) using various programs to create/modify databases, integrating multiple large datasets, create custom reports, filters, linkage, forms and ability to export data in various formats to generate custom reports utilizing various software programs
• Advanced experience with Epic Electronic Health Record (EHR), preferably with some Epic certifications
• Experience with programming using business intelligence and analytical software
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including large group presentation development and delivery
• Understanding of data collection and management, statistics, study design, dashboard design/development, and quality improvement methodology
• Ability to analyze diverse information, qualitative and quantitative, and prepare analyses and reports
• Ability to produce high quality deliverables with fast paced deadlines
• Ability to understand complex instructions and process complex information
• Knowledge of strategic planning concepts to access internal and external environments
• Comprehensive knowledge of medical diagnostic and procedural terminology
• Knowledge of information systems
• Demonstrated experience in translating user requirements into report specifications
• Ability to recognize the need for and maintain security of confidential information, exercise judgment, tact, and discretion in handling sensitive or confidential information or situations
• THIS POSITION MAY BE SUBJECT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION, DRUG SCREEN, LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING, MEDICAL EVALUATION CLEARANCE, AND FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT
Apply online at http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/hr/jobs/job_online.html to job # 050097.
UC Davis is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to excellence through diversity.