Sparrow Health System
Make a difference with Sparrow.
Positions Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Role:
Sparrow’s Identity and Access Management team is responsible for implementing and supporting the creation, maintenance, and use of digital identities. Team responsibilities include such things as account creation/provisioning, role/access management, and certification of access rights for enterprise wide applications used by 8000+ users on 5000+ devices. This position is an integral part of the Identity and Access Management team.
- Manage life-cycle of digital identities including the provision and de-provisioning of user accounts.
- Work directly with IT, various departments and application/data owners to develop, communicate and refine account management requirements and processes.
- Participate in the development and documentation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and procedures.
- Participate in the certification and audit of user access rights.
- Follow up on access management deficiencies identified in risk reviews, self-assessments, risk assessments, internal and external audits; ensure appropriate remediation measures are implemented.
- Assist in the development of IAM strategies to streamline and simplify the process of managing user credentials.
- Participate in defining the roadmap, architecture and process standards for the identity management platform.
- Assist in the development of the IAM security architecture, policies, principles and standards; ensure architecture meets best practices based on industry and organizational needs.
- Assist project teams to build security controls into systems and processes as they are developed or enhanced.
- Provide operational support, analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving complex authentication, integration and automation issues.
- Assist with the integration of the identity management authentication and authorization framework into new and existing application.
- Continuously seek to improve the time, cost and risk associated with the automation of user authentication.
- Handle customer communications for identity management activities including customer facing documentation/workflow requirements.
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills||Required: |
Candidates please note: A series of assessments are a required part of the consideration process for all positions in the IT Department.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: