This is a full-time, 100% onsite position.
Under the direction of the Financial Systems Manager, the Time & Attendance Systems Programmer Analyst performs troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization of existing time and attendance software applications such as HBS. They are responsible for the design, build, test, and support of new applications and modules within the portfolio and/or service line. This individual will work with business owners, vendors, and other IT team members to evaluate and recommend solutions to complex problems and requests.
Applications supported include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and/or equivalent combination of experience/training.
- Broad and/or in-depth knowledge of multiple areas of focus in application specialty areas.
- Demonstrated technical and functional proficiency with time and attendance systems (understanding of HBS highly desired).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Oracle / MS SQL database, UNIX Scripting, Crystal Reports, IIS.
- Knowledge of systems and functions, including design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, quality assurance, and system testing and evaluation.
- Demonstrated skill in system workflow and business process flow analysis and design.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: