LogMeIn Raises Bar on Remote Access and Management With New LogMeIn Central
BOSTON, Jan. 13, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — LogMeIn, Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM) today introduced new versions of its LogMeIn Central product line, all designed to make its renowned remote access and remote management capabilities even better. Used by nearly 100,000 IT organizations across the globe, including thousands of the world’s most trusted managed service providers (MSPs), LogMeIn Central helps businesses securely access and manage remote PCs and Macs. Starting with an even faster, simpler remote access experience, the new Central introduces three new versions of the product, each designed based on customer feedback to deliver a simplified yet robust set of capabilities for remotely managing devices and empowering mobile and remote workforce productivity.
The new versions, which are immediately available to both new and existing customers, include:
- Central Basic: Designed to allow cost-effective remote access to dozens, hundreds or even thousands of devices, Central Basic delivers one-click access to any machine under management from both desktop and mobile apps, the ability to organize groups of computers, manage users and more.
Central Plus: Perfect for empowering remote worker productivity, Central Plus builds on the foundation of Central Basic by offering additional state-of-the-art capabilities like remote printing, multi-monitor support, and file transfer capabilities across all computers under management.
- Central Premier: Built to deliver simple yet robust IT management, Central Premier offers all the benefits of Central Basic and Central Plus, while introducing advanced alerts and monitoring, One2Many IT automation, simplified Windows updates, reporting, self-healing alerts (including mobile alerts), APIs for integration with other key IT systems, and premium customer support.
One product, all of the capabilities
The new Central will also simplify the way businesses select and benefit from LogMeIn’s remote access and management product portfolio. Central has historically worked together with LogMeIn’s signature remote access software LogMeIn Pro by serving as the management half of a remote access and management tandem. With the introduction of the new Central, IT professionals will get the same access and management benefits from a single product, without the need to purchase separate seats of LogMeIn Pro.
“IT professionals have long been a key part of our customer base, and the new Central has been designed to help IT simplify and re-imagine the ways it delivers value to today’s modern business,” said Tara Haas , vice president of products at LogMeIn. “More than just raising the bar on remote access and management, the new Central represents a foundation for us to deliver rapid, meaningful innovation for our IT customers.”
- Central Basic: Starts at $499.00 for 25 computers, per year.
- Central Plus: Starts at $999.00 for 25 computers, per year.
- Central Premium: Starts at $1,299.00 for 25 computers, per year.
The new Central is available immediately for new and existing customers. Current Central customers will have immediate access to the new Central capabilities without any change to their current subscription until their Central renewal date. Upon renewal, customers will be eligible to receive discounts off of the list price.
About LogMeIn, Inc.
LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) transforms the way people work and live through secure connections to the computers, devices, data, and people that make up their digital world. The company’s cloud services enable millions of people to work from anywhere, empower IT professionals to securely embrace the modern cloud-centric workplace, give companies new ways to reach and support today’s connected customer, and help businesses bring the next generation of connected products to market.
LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston’s Innovation District with offices in Australia, Hungary, India, Ireland, and the UK.
Source: LogMeIn, Inc.